74 pc Cedar Closet Accessory Set Expanded
- Cedar closet and clothing storage extended kit includes: 15 x 15 cedar box, Coat hanger (26507), 20 hanger rings, 4 sachets, 40 balls, 8 blocks
- Transforms enclosed spaces into natural cedar closets and storage chests
- Mothball alternative freshens and protects against mustiness, mildew, and pests without chemicals
- Uses 100% U.S. eastern red cedar from renewable forests
- Box: 4 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches wide;
- Coat hanger (26507);
- 20 hanger rings: 2-inch diameter x 0.375 inches high;
- 4 sachets: 4.5 high x 2 wide x 1.875 deep;
- 40 balls: 0.86 diameter;
- 8 blocks: 2.75 high x 2 wide x 0.50 deep
Box: 4 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches wide;
Coat hanger: 9.875 inches high (with hook), 17.75 inches wide, and 1.875 inches deep
20 hanger rings: 2-inch diameter x 0.375 inches high;
4 sachets: 4.5 high x 2 wide x 1.875 deep;
40 balls: 0.86 diameter;
8 blocks: 2.75 high x 2 wide x 0.50 deep
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up.
You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question