5-pack Interlocking Cedar Drawer Liners
- Set of 5 interlocking tongue and groove panels create a customizable drawer or shelf liner for safe, fresh clothing storage (5 pk.)
- Multiple panels link to fit varying drawer and cabinet lengths
- Smooth on one side and grooved on the other for added versatility
- Converts standard drawers and shelves into excellent cedar storage
- 100% natural eastern red cedar
- Non-staining, natural cedar naturally freshens and repels pests and mustiness
- Eco-friendly, renewable, and chemical-free
- Harvested from renewable natural resource
- 2.75 inches wide, 13.5 inches long, and 0.375 inches high.
2.75 inches wide, 13.5 inches long, and 0.375 inches high.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question