2-pack Multihanger w/ Cedar Inset
- Set of 2 plastic, 10-arm hangers for hanging other hangers
- 100% natural red cedar inset panel freshens closets
- Holds up to 10 garments in much less space than conventional hanging
- Staggered hooks swivel so hangers lie flatter and take up less space
- Perfect for small closets, apartments, and dorms
- 9.75 inches high, 4.5 inches wide, and 1.5 inches deep
Color: Natural, white
9.75h x 4.5w x 1.5d inch
24.7 x 11.4 x 3.81 cm
Who is CedarFresh?
For more than 25 years, Cedar Fresh has offered the highest quality cedar home storage products and accessories made from 100% eastern red cedar. Red cedar naturally freshens closed spaces and repels moths, mildew, and mustiness without harsh chemicals and residues. This self-renewing, non-endangered resource provides the best in safe, natural protection for your home, office, dorm, boat, or RV. The power of the cedar is in the wood's oils. To restore the wood's natural fragrance and repellent properties, lightly sand your cedar products with sandpaper or spray the wood with Cedar Power Spray.
What makes Cedar great?
Eastern red cedar (not to be confused with western cedar) is an aromatic wood. This means that the natural oils in the wood have an aroma. This aroma--or scent--does wonders. It naturally repels pests, moths, and other insects, making it the perfect wood for building storage chests. That is also why it is the preferred wood for creating top-end closets.
1. Freshens with natural oils that are safe for clothing and your family.
2. Naturally repels moths and pests for safer, long-term storage.
3. Resists mustiness and moisture, for the best storage.
4. Versatile wood works indoors and out!
Our cedar is harvested from natural, non-endangered forests. Good practice keeps the forest healthier, allowing for better resource management.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up.
You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question