CedarStow Under Bed Storage Bag, Forest green
This wardrobe is part of the CedarStow collection, a complete line of soft-sided cedar storage for your home.
- Under bed storage bag for sweaters, linens, and more
- Soft-sided cotton for flexible storage and better fit
- Solid cedar panels as base freshen and protect bag
- 3-sided zipper for easy filling
- Stores under the bed or in closets for convenient, clean, out-of-the-way storage
- Made of sturdy canvas and red cedar
- Aromatic red cedar naturally freshens and repels moisture and insects
- 7 inches high, 42.75 inches wide, and 19.875 inches deep
7h x 42.375w x 19.875d inch
17.7 x 107.6 x 50.4 cm
Convenient and easy to use!
This Underbed storage bag is easy to use. Its industrial zipper opens fully on three sides, so that the top of the bag folds back completely. The cedar base is made from 100% natural red cedar, so it is naturally moisture and pest resistant. It is the ideal companion to sweater and linen storage. The panels fill the bag's base, creating a smooth platform on which clothing and linen can comfortably rest. And the cedar can be refreshed each year by lightly sanding it. Sanding exposes fresh fibers, which enhances the woods freshness and protective qualities. Keep a bag in each bedroom with linens. Have another for seasonal sweaters and jackets. Use it to store purses and bags. Have a cedar closet for your clothing and linens without a full remodel.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question