CedarStow Extra Wide Wardrobe, Forest green
US Patent No. 9,028,016
- Extra wide clothing wardrobe with cedar side panels
- Hangs on standard rod or wire shelving or free stands
- Locking framing brackets and back brace
- Soft-sided cotton for flexible storage
- Solid cedar panels interlock to form sides for freshness and stability
- T-zipper for easy access
- Brushed silver detailing looks good and provide extra stability
- Black, metal hanging rod
- Canvas won't snag clothes and enhances freshness
- Aromatic red cedar naturally freshens and repels moisture and insects
- 42.375 inches high, 30.375 inches wide, and 19.875 inches deep
- US Patent No. 9,028,016
42.375h x 30.375w x 19.875d inch
107.6 x 77.1 x 50.4 cm
It holds twice as much as our original suit garment bags, so it instantly creates additional closet space. It has smooth cedar sides made of interlocking solid cedar panels that keep the bag and its contents supported. They also provide the best natural freshness and protection for your stored linens and clothing. Sturdy canvas sides give flexible support to bulky and delicate items. Canvas also allows air to move around your stored items, keeping them fresher longer. The T-zipper along the front of the wardrobe makes it easy to get in and out of the hanging wardrobe. And the finishing brushed nickel detailing enhances both the stability and elegance of the piece.
Hangs or stands!
The Extra Wide Wardrobe can be freestanding, thanks to its sturdy cedar sides, reinforced corners, and locking framing brackets and back brace. But it can also hang on any standard closet rod or wire shelving. Two hooks attached to the wardrobes own bar allow the wardrobe to hang well. Use it in the attic, in the basement, in the garage, or in the guest bedroom as a wardrobe closet to instantly increase available closet space and protect those family heirlooms and memories.
How to refresh your cedar: Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question