CedarStow Clothing Wardrobe, Forest green
This wardrobe is part of the CedarStow collection, a complete line of soft-sided cedar storage for your home.
US Patent No. 9,028,016
- Versatile cotton canvas clothing wardrobe with cedar sides that hangs on standard rod or wire shelving or free stands
- Locking framing brackets and back brace for strength and stability
- Soft-sided for flexible storage of seasonal, sentimental, or extra clothing
- T-zipper for easy access
- Brushed nickel corner pieces look good and provide extra stability
- Black metal hanging rod for actually hanging clothes!
- Interlocking solid cedar panels along sides freshens and repels moisture and damaging insects
- 42.375 inches high, 15. 25 inches wide, and 19.875 inches deep
- US Patent No. 9,028,016
42.375h x 15.25w x 19.875d inch
107.6 x 38.7 x 50.4 cm
This free-standing wardrobe is versatile. Because it can either stand alone or hang from any standard closet rod or wire shelving, it can be used in any room or closet. It stands supported by its two cedar sides and by the brushed nickel corner pieces that provide additional support. It also features locking framing brackets and back brace. The solid cedar panels interlock and additional cross braces inside the wardrobe provide support and stability. The hanging rod inside the wardrobe is made of sturdy black metal. Two hook hangers attach to the wardrobe's hanging rod, which is wider than the wardrobe so that the hooks hang evenly and weight is better distributed. For the unit to hang comfortably in your closet, the closet rod should be about 10 inches from the rear wall.
It's sized just right!
At just over 42" high and 14.5" wide inside, the Standard Wardrobe is large enough for several suits, shirts, and cocktail dresses. Its industrial T-zipper unzips across and up and down for better access. A convenient canvas flap covers where the zippers meet, so your wardrobe's contents are better protected.
How to refresh your cedar: Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question