CedarStow 10-Shelf Hanging Shoe Organizer, Forest green
This wardrobe is part of the CedarStow collection, a complete line of soft-sided cedar storage for your home.
- 10-shelf hanging shoe rack with cedar panels lining each shelf
- Holds up to 10 pairs of shoes
- Soft-sided for flexible storage
- Made of smooth, sturdy cotton canvas that won't snag or scuff shoes
- Solid cedar panels liners improve stabilty and freshness and repells moisture and insects
- Conveniently hangs on standard wire or rod closets
- 48 inches high, 8.875 inches wide, and 11.875 inches deep
48h x 8.875w x 11.875d inch
121.9 x 22.5 x 30.1 cm
Convenient and easy to use!
With the convenience of soft-sided garment bags, this Hanging Shoe Bag provides both structure and flexibility. It holds up to 10 pairs of shoes on its 10 shelves, protecting and displaying your footwear securely. Each shelf is approximately 4.5" high, 12" wide, and 11.5" deep, spacious enough for most shoes.
Cedar paneling for better, safer storage!
The smooth, solid red cedar panels are made with unfinished Red Cedar to maximize their effectiveness. Each panel is cut with a tongue and groove edge so that the panels fit together to form a smooth base that rests at the bottom of each shelf. A canvas pocket at the front of each shelf provides a slot to anchor the cedar platform, preventing the panels from sliding and shoes from tumbling.
Benefits of Cedar!
Cedar is naturally aromatic and renowned for its ability to repel moisture and insects and fight odor. For this reason it is the choicest wood for fine closets. Now, you can have a cedar closet for your clothing'and shoes!'without a full remodel with the CedarStow collection. This CedarStow Hanging Shoe Bag is one of several items in the CedarStow line that transform clothing and linen storage into long-term clothing and linen care. Protect your investments with purpose using natural red cedar, a timeless remedy because it works.
How to refresh your cedar:
Cedar wood's freshness comes from the woods aromatic oils. What happens is the oil is exposed to the air on the surface of the wood fibers and eventually gets used up. You can restore those oils in one of two easy ways:
1. Sand it! Sanding your natural cedar exposes new fibers to the air, instantly refreshing its scent and protective qualities. And it can be sanded over and over again, for lasting freshness. It's a good idea to sand your cedar at least once a year.
2. Oil it! Cedar Fresh cedar oil is made from essential cedar oil. Spraying this oil on cedar wood puts the aromatic oil back on the surface of the wood, restoring its freshness and effectiveness.
Ask A Question